Goal is to make client independent
- Initial assessment includes Inquiring and assessing student's health history and present condition which includes range of motion, physical limitations, emotional well-being, breathe assessment as well as environmental factors.
- On the basis of evaluation each practice is tailored for a client to suit specific needs. that may include physical postures (asana), breathing techniques (pranayama), meditation, and so on, as well as dietary and lifestyle advice.
- Clients will be provided a few techniques to practice daily at home.
- Client is strongly encouraged to check in with Yoga Therapist for any doubts, concerns or personal feedback. Depending on your needs, follow up sessions may be necessary in order to revise and update your personal practice. As the clients’ situations change over time, so dies the practice.
- Yoga Therapy is complementary system of health, not an alternative one. It supports and works in conjunction with your normal medical treatments, and we ask you to continue your personal health routine as suggested by your doctor or medical professional, however encourage you take a charge of your health through knowing your body, mind and breathe.
All Yoga Therapy classes must be booked in advance by e-mail or telephone. The first session will run for 2 hours, which involves clinical assessment, education and practice. Thereafter each practice will last for 90 minutes.
There will be 4-6 follow-up practices before switching to a regular group class.